Paper Angels

I used to love making these paper angels when I was little and now I make them with my children and my Rainbows every year. They can sit on the mantelpiece, hang on the tree or even sit on the top branch of the tree.

You can print the pdf file (linked below) onto card or paper depending on how robust you want the finished article to be and how many Christmases you want it to last! Print using the link not the photo for the correct resolution.

There is a 'colour yourself' version or, if you want to save time a 'coloured in' version.

Make sure you have a small pair of sharp scissors to cut this out neatly.

Colouring Paper Angel Printable Printable pdf link





Decorated Paper Angel Printable Printable pdf link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Doll - for Brownies and Rainbows